Download: Claymore Dual-Miner 9.8
I have been running 9.8 for about 5 days now. No complaints. Running smoothly.
Sooooo....I started tinkering with it.
- Increased mem overclock from +600 to +675 (700 or more crashed the miner)
- Increased power from 75% to 90%
- Enabled dual-mining with DCR
I "think" my rig is still stable, I am watching it.
Current Dual-Mining Stats:
- Ethereum - 184 Mh/s (down from 189 Mh/s)
- Decred - 1840 Mh/s (which equals ~1.2 DCR per month)
I am planning to run this for a week or so to see if it hurts me on ethpool.org too much. Again, my Monero and Decred mining I am planning on a long term holding hoping these crpytocurrencies will increase.
My [CURRENT] MSI Afterburner settings
- Core Voltage: <Default>
- Power Limit: 90%
- Temp. Limit: <Default>
- Core Clock: -120
- Memory Clock: +675
- Fan Speed: 80%